Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!
Today has been a really great day. I woke up and Craig and TC were downstairs making me a surprise breakfast. Craig brought me up the newspaper so I could clip out my coupons while I waited. I love clipping coupons in peace. When breakfast was ready I came downstairs to see this lovely hand bouquet sitting on the table with my breakfast of french toast and bacon. I love seeing my little guys hands cut out and made into flowers. So much better then real flowers. :)
After breakfast I got to open my presents. They made me some homemade bath salts and a really cute card. I also got an electric knife so I can cut up my homemade bread and meats. We went to church and then out to lunch at my favorite mexican restaurant Chevy's. It was the perfect day. The only thing that would have made it better is if TC would have taken a nap. :)
TC eating a popsicle instead of napping
Rusty waiting for the popsicle to fall


No comments: