Tuesday, May 23, 2006



So far we are having a very good time. TC and I walked around to a bunch of stores yesterday and along one of the piers. We met Craig for lunch and had a deli samich. Craig got off work at 5 and the three of us hopped on a cable car and went to pier 39. We walked through all the neat shops and tooks some pics of Alcatraz. Craig is standing in front of it in his pic. I think you have to take a ferry out to the actual island. Since we won't have time to do that I figured a pic was better then nothing. We ate dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company. It was awesome. We had some of the best coconut shrimp ever. We hit up a chocolate store on the way back and got ourselves a couple goodies. It was colder then we are used to but we had a lot of fun anyway. TC didn't sleep much last night. I am pretty sure he is teething. It made for a very long night. I am hanging out in the hotel room today so TC can sleep. Poor Craig had to go to work.

No comments: